To apply, click here
As a multidisciplinary group of experienced political strategists, digital campaigners and tech developers, Datadat’s goal is to bring the best of digital mobilization and technical ability to progressive Europe and other regions of interest. We are an impact driven organization, looking to raise the level of digital mobilization tactics in Europe, as well as build progressive power and movements in the long term.
We are developing a suite of tools that can be deployed quickly, and at low cost; These enable both newer groups to hit the ground running and for mature groups to raise and streamline their digital game. They are supported not only by our tools, but also an embedded Customer Campaigning Success team with a wealth of experience with digital mobilization, GOTV, digital ad buying and more.
For larger / more substantial groups, we also provide additional tech support – boutique solutions that can satisfy whatever IT needs the campaign or organization has and provide an end-to-end solution for all their technological needs.
We accomplish this with a mix of custom software development as well as partnering with a leading values-aligned toolset provider, the US-based ActionNetwork.
Currently, Datadat is expanding on its current position to become a complete Digital Campaigning Solution Provider for Politics & Advocacy.
We are looking for a senior partner to join our team for this journey; Managing the sales & outreach program among potential clients, political parties and groups.
You are a passionate sales or outreach professional who thrives building and fostering the relationships to deliver value to clients; Has lived and breathed political tech tools as a catalyst for people powered change
Specifically, you’re excited by the prospect of refining a model that is primarily impact driven – empowering progressive organizations with Digital Campaigning technologies that will allow them to thrive.
You are excited to bring your expertise to a fast growing start up with a strong track record delivering value to political clients.
You have proven campaigning or operational experience in State-wide or National electoral campaigns – either for a political party or candidate, or in a grassroots/issue-based NGO electoral context.
You enjoy the thrill of being part of a small team that’s doing good work and growing fast, and while you excel at the strategic level, you are excited about jumping into the weeds building out pipelines, building trust with clients and selling Datadat’s mobilization and organizing tools.
Your commitment to advancing progressive issues and causes have resulted in relationships and acumen in politics, advocacy or philanthropy.
Most importantly, you are a collaborative team player who takes ownership for their work, who understands that consultation and communication is key to empowered and distributed teams, and who is constantly seeking to learn, improve and deliver greater value.
About the Role:
The Sales and Partnerships Manager is the first dedicated sales & outreach role at Datadat. This role will take over primary responsibility for growing and developing sales in the political and advocacy sector – from generating leads, to presenting our tools to potential clients, matching their needs with our offering, finalyzing agreements and starting the onboarding process.
Building on Datadat’s current successes, this role will lead the development and execution of an ambitious sales strategy, focused on bringing the best of digital campaigning to top tier national clients including candidates, causes, foundations, labour unions and electoral organizations. This role will work closely with client success, and will be an important collaborator on product development & strategy.
- Sales strategy: Assist in creating and execute a strategic sales program for a growth stage company, that expands the current customer base and extends reach in the political, advocacy and philanthropic sectors sales
- Foster relationships: Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships, to build out a robust sales pipeline with recurring revenue and clients
- Client relations: Support a smooth client intake experience and ensure our clients feel cared for, heard and centred in our work, even when they aren’t actively in the field.
- Sell product to meet customer needs: Own the responsibility to understand client needs, and sell Datadat IT solutions to meet those needs
- Sales Data and Reporting: Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics and trends from sales that relate to strategic planning, product development, sales strategy and pricing strategy
- Manage and develop sales materials: Manage the process for updating existing sales materials and developing new materials as needed to effectively sell Datadat products
- Team Leadership: Recruit and oversee sales associates, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring company goals are being met
Qualifications and Qualities
- Driven by impact and passionate about bringing digital campaigning tactics and tools to progressive Europe.
- Electoral experience is a must – either with NGOs, non profits or partisan organisations.
- Familiarity with the political, advocacy or philanthropic sectors, with a preference for working with National political parties in Europe.
- Sales/outreach experience in an Agency, SaaS or NGO setting, or with some experience working in other sales model
- A track record of meeting or exceeding ambitious sales targets
- Have been a part of a smaller team in an Agency or Startup
- Strong preference for candidates that bring an existing network that supports the development of a relational sales pipeline in politics, philanthropy or advocacy
- Systems orientation metrics, pricing and sales strategy, measuring success, and managing sales
- Comfortable working at and moving between high level planning and tactical details
- Excellent leadership skills including the ability to recruit and manage junior sales team members
- Empathetic, curious and committed to excellence in all aspects of work
Working at Datadat
Our team is remote (definitely during COVID-19), centered around Budapest & Tel Aviv.
Apply from anywhere.
You will be supported to ensure you have a comfortable remote work set up. In time, we will reopen our office in Budapest and co-working hubs in select other locations.
We are committed to building a workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
To apply, click here